The panic report is used to list instances where the panic button has been used. It is intended to be used for review purposes.
Note that many uses of the panic button are for testing.
Select the fleet (1) and the vehicle(s) to be included in the report (2) . Then enter the start and end date/time for the report (3).
The report lists:
- The vehicle number.
- The vehicle registration number.
- The driver logged in at the time.
- The date/time when the panic button was used.
- The date/time when the panic state was cleared by the base operator.
- The number of minutes the panic state was set.
- The approximate address where the panic button was used.
- A link (4) that will display a map showing the location where the panic button was used.